Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Long Live Life.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Quoted from different verses of the song "Viva La Vida"

And after listening to it several times, I can't help but to think, somehow, this song reflects what happen to our band... Nothing personal, I know it's over for some time... But, coincidence or not, try reading the lyrics. For the past year, everything seems to be so bliss, so smooth. This year, "St. Peter" didn't call our name... We were once the King...

Nothing personal, really, I just feel the need to lament a bit...

2 comments: