Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lethargy...

I'm becoming lethargic, slow, inactive...

Tired, as ever... Band practices, they are starting to overwhelm me? Band politics? I don't like to end up like Malaysian Politics... Getting too complicated... I know too much... am I being used?...

School work... Doubling... Exam is around the Conner...

They say ignorance is bliss, but I can't remain ignorant like that, that's too much, I can bear rejecting truth... Yet, it's so painful in the end... I wish I could forget everything sometimes... Childhood is leaving me further and further each day... Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Shut up la... call u write chinese blog leh... always write english blog de...

    ReplyDelete
  2. now ony noe that rejecting the truth is painful? Relax a bit la... lyk so tense de...

    ReplyDelete