Friday, June 19, 2009

Is it not or is it?

Confusion, one word, that can illuminate my feelings. Of utter loss of orientation, social orientation to be specific.

So rash, a decision, made in the split second of impulsiveness.

And here I am, receiving a colourful display of signals, to which sadly, I do not understand. I do not understand what I am thinking, what people are thinking, and with most regret, what you are thinking? I ask myself.

But I wish not to portray this as a thing I write with regret. But rather, it's just a need to spill the beans that are overflowing my head. Instead of leaving a physical mess, I just hope that it will remain in a dimension of thoughts alone. Thus, I am still anticipating.

And with most gratitude I must give to wondrous sound, of vibrant colours, who I must say help me through this hardship, I have had to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment