Thursday, July 14, 2011

Playing the blues.

Had performance lab studies yesterday. 1st thing we learned is the blues note. And yeah well , our homework? Research on blues, wikipedia and youtube...

What is blues?

Blues is life, blues is when you have no money, you don't have the things you want, you worry... Blues is what you feel and you play blues like you speak to a friend about your worries...

Yeah there I have it, blues... A rather gloomy yet popular aspect of music I daresay?

Private instruction lessons, I found my practice rudiments to work on... I'll need a drum pad and some serious drumming work out to begin with now.

Sunday Morning by Maroon 5... Not an easy song man... I don't think I'll be able to play it by the end of the week.

Lord have mercy...

1 comment:

  1. Ehehe, try the sax solo for Sunday Morning xDDD
    Practice pads... Umm... Can I get you a... Toy drum set for your birthday present? =x

    ReplyDelete