Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clocks.

Remember those times where I always told my juniors, nay, nagged my juniors on the importance of groove, playing at the flow of the music, putting an edge, that oomph into our playing as a drummer... Guess what? I am being told the EXACT SAME things right now by my private instructor...

That pride of me still there... I should tear it down by now. It's hard to admit you're the worst drummer in your batch. I couldn't even play a simple song such as that our lecturer gave us in our performance lab class... "Clocks" by Coldplay, so happen to be my recent favourite band. But I guess I'll put effort, learn through the days...

Another day, another song I learn... By the end of the year, I think my playlist will expand to a point where it reaches 600-700, which is 2x my current playlist.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. OH NOES! If you accidentally DELETE your playlist AGAIN, it will take you... 8 hours to rearrange. Don't press the wrong button =D

    "Home, home, where I wanted to go"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. Worst thing to happen by then.

    ReplyDelete