Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Missing life back home.

It's like a limbo, stuck in between the warmth of home and the coldness of a strange environment. Call it a fish out of water. Ever since moving back to Subang Jaya, I feel at home. But I don't feel complete. Yes I've lived here most of my life up to this point, but I can't say I like it here.

It all goes back to Sitiawan. I miss that place, my abode for 5 years. You may say I can't complain compared to my other friends who are away from their family, living in the city by themselves for further studies. But come holidays, they have a place back in Sitiawan to return to... Not I...

It feels dislocating, and painful all the same. My house back in Taman Intan is no more...

No where to return to... To the place I once called home... Ironic isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment