Monday, January 25, 2010

We are called young for a reason.

Sorry to spoil any confidence in the readers, but this is regarding typical subjects, mostly problems faced by us teenagers. What then again am I trying to point out many flaws of the world?

Love - Love! I fail in it? I dare say NO! I am learning to love, and love all, hate none. Then skip to the point of the relationships of courtship. I'm no splashing cold water at you, but about 90% of the male-female relationships that started during early to late teen hood usually ends by college or university. Call me jealous you may, but that's a reason why eventually I gave up my part I may say, because I know it won't last, we are too young to know where our commitment lies.

But in this case, I also truly hope that those who pursue such an experience, I rejoice and laugh along with you, it is truly a moment in life. But cry in rejection I will prepare with you, and so must you. But alas, I yearn not for the future, rather, I want for the moment to slow.

Loving another soul beyond my blood? I must say, not yet!

2 comments:

  1. "cant get to eat the grapes then say the grapes sour" !!!
    haha..you're right actually..but there are minority of people can last till the end..you might be the one...=)
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me bitter, yes, but my time will come soon XD.

    ReplyDelete