Thursday, December 10, 2009

Progress.

The tempo? Never above 80. The drums? Only one set was cleaned before. Players? Still good, hope they build their interest, Jessica still a bit passive...

And so, the 4th day of the week already. What did the training did? Improved playing with a metronome. All 3 songs settled. All but one thing keeps us from moving forward... Kai Hang... but can't blame him. He got family matters, and only made it to the 1st sectional practice...

I myself can only accomplish as much as them so far. Striving for better results. At least I can rest easy for now. Once Kai Hang comes back, tempo is going up, up, UP. Going to let Ben and Jess practice with metronome while I resolve Kai Hang...

And so, I will go now, preparing to enjoy tomorrow's concert practice, wee~

No comments:

Post a Comment