Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time comes knocking at the door.

"Hey! Are you there?"
That time of the year again. Time lapse becomes more apparent. I hear that phrase every so often... Can't this torment end? School days, we were yearning for holidays. Now? Holidays, I'm yearning for some homework!

Time, such an enigma, so mysterious, it can never be understood, probably one of God's most impressive creation in terms of existence. We can think and believe it is constant. But ever thought of constant eternity? Hard to imagine that there will be no end to time.

Before long, I'll be celebrating Christmas and the next thing you know, I'm in the school hall sitting the SPM examination. It's scary, really...

Time, such wonder, so often misunderstood... Just magnificent of such existence, I'll wait for eternity to prevail...

No comments:

Post a Comment