Sunday, November 15, 2009

25th Anniversary Studio Ghibli Concert DVD



I found it! I found it!!! YES!!! I actually found this Magnificent illusive DVD. The 25th Anniversary Studio Ghibli Concert DVD, the one we saw on youtube. The whole event consist of Joe Hisaishi, the composer and arranger for the music of that night’s concert, who himself is present to conduct and perform the piano solos, a 200 piece orchestra, fully equipped and well amplified by perfect amplification device, and a 800 strong choir group, ensuring the purest voice can be heard without need of amplification. I was a lucky man to stumble across the DVD on sale in Ipoh Parade’s Popular Bookstore outlet just yesterday. I am so in love with it! It even comes with a free CD recording. Now I can listen to it in my iPod XD, yay! If you’d like one to keep for yourself, I think most Popular Bookstores should have it, and it only cost RM29.90, worth the price if you ask me, not to mention it comes with a free CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment