Monday, October 5, 2009

2 weeks.

2 weeks from what? Exams, finals!

Alas, so messed up am I right now... My band life? Not getting anywhere... Just concentrate on the Juniors... And I say, my biggest tackle is with time... Time and time again, I have grown. No more that small kid taking orders. Only months away from entering form 5.

They say form 4 is the Honeymoon Year. I lived out that year in between. Call me a study nerd? I wasn't. Call me a playful guy who doesn't care about his future? I got study. Ish! Now what? I don't know... Not sure how I'm going to pass this year's finals...

Love life? Is it even qualified to be called a Love Life? If so, all I can say? Epic fail... Never got worse... Wish I could shout "Bachelor Forever!"...

But then, life's life, gotta keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment