Thursday, March 24, 2011

The visitor.

A day after the SPM results unveiling... Leaves much to be desired...

Well now I know my results and all, but I don't know where to go...

SO today I went to Intan Kopitiam, my ex-neighbourhood coffee shop for breakfast, then to Cosplay for a quick gaming session with Joshua... To say the least, it's for old time's sake...

Then went home... Green Green asked me to invite Rachel and her mum over for laksa. WHY ME???

Well since she asked, I invite...

3:00pm, knock on the door. I went and open... O_O She was right there in front of me.

SO yeah, showed my room and its untidiness to her... Spot check or surprise visit?...

Right then, a quick chat, and hand shake? o_O Then she's off. So now I'm here writting... -_-

School later, not too sure what I'd do with the sectionals. Benjamin probably gonna force me to help him teach Joey again. What ever it be, I guess it's better then staying home...

And I'm away~

No comments:

Post a Comment