Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPM results

Woke up at 7:30am with a sweaty palm... NO, I was not anxious about the results, I'm afraid I would be late for the McDonalds Big Breakfast coupon offer. XD

So me, Jia Xun and Siew Wei went to McDonalds for the big breakfast offer this morning, just to make sure our stomachs are filled before going to get our results. RM5 spent and you get 2 big breakfast set!

So we went to school t about 9:40am. Siew Wei was a wee bit nervous, so as Jia Xun. I was also a bit, but I daresay I'm more composed than them. :x

10am and the school was filled with all the 2010 alumni. We were 1st given our graduation cert... I didn't get mine!!! I failed Chinese during form 5...

Well then came the main event... What the heck only 1 teacher is giving out the exam results... So it was a long line...

Waiting, waiting, waiting... My turn... Signed...

2A, 2B, 3C, 1D, 1E, 1G... That my friends, is what I learned in kindergarten, ABCDE...

Hmmm, I failed Chinese... And nearly got an A for Physics, instead I got B+... But apart from this 2 subjects, I'm pretty much happy with what I gotten.

SO I'd say thank goodness I pass most of the subjects and that I can finally proceed with a clearer picture on my future pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment