Monday, March 28, 2011

Stuffed to the nines at Sunway.

It's a loooooooong time since I felt that full, filled to the brim, the edge, all walls expanded in my stomach.

Met up with Justin last night in Sunway Pyramid. Scouting for food as usual, looking around and all. At first we thought we'd get some nice pizzas at Papa John's, but somehow it changed to seafood at maybe Manhattan Fish Market. But we saw Bubba Gump was around town so we switched. BUT, we eventually settled for an Italian pasta restaurant which I fail to remember the name... But it was decided by 2 flip of a coin...

The meal was lovely, the pasta was really really good (maybe because I rarely have pasta). The menu had only 2 pages of food. Call me being used to the typical Malaysian fusion cafes where their menus span to over 10 pages of seemingly elaborate food, so I was a wee bit uneasy with selecting from the list. I eventually settled for carbonara, and shared a tomato veggie soup and pizza with him.

Well, as long as the food's good, nothing else needs saying XD. After a brief walk around the mall scouting for Starbucks, we finally found it. Sat down for coffee, and soon we discussed about... What else? Band, its members and all (and a bit about college girls too)... Well, we're guys right, not to mention we both are yellow?

FlyFM had a competition finale right outside the orange atrium last night, so we went and had a look when we passed by. It's basically a lucky draw based competition with 200 initial participants. Names were drawn and they had to pick a key and try to open the door on stage. After an hour later, with 20 participants left, the door finally opened...

A Malay dude won (he nearly walked away from it, had the key-master not check), and he proposed to his girlfriend there and then. Prize money? RM60,000, and he intends to use it for a shopping spree, while Justin kept insisting he should have selected paying the house down-payment 1st.

With that done, it was already about 10pm plus. Headed back to Justin's place, waited for my dad to pick me up. So we watched some American Idol videos... Adam Lambert is beast! And soon I was home.

Back home, stuffed and unable to sleep that soon, went and Skyped someone, and since, she's been talking more. But...
I didn't just played her with words did I? Last night's conversation felt so, forbidden...

No comments:

Post a Comment