Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apology to my conscience.

Why? Why my conscience have you so tormented my decision? Have I not stand on the right place?

Zongxu, you disappoint me badly. He has a point in his argument, albeit weak ones. He was nevertheless wrong, but that is no license for your anger, which as you yourself said, 'You have right to be unhappy, but you have no right to express it'.


I failed my own statement. He is still a human being. Respect that he is still alive. But why his complex nature? Why my conscience? Is he not imperfect as well?

But Zongxu, neither are you. Remember, it takes two hands to clap. Since he is a candle in the wind, don't fan ever so hard. He is just a fish out of water. Pray that he will be able to find the right place eventually.


Alas my conscience, I have understand what must be done! Truth be told, but not now, for now I will just remain quiet.

I have freed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment