Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time, time again...

Times keeper... Self-proclaimed title I give myself... Not because I want to control time... But rather, I want to be aware that time is controlling ME.

And time to say this: Time still is soaring with even more acceleration... One more month, then it's finals...

I just want to find a day to sit in a tranquil forest rock, and meditate... With music to aid of course XD...

But then again, except for achieving inner-peace and self-awareness, I would be wasted with time...

Why is the world like that? Why the norms of today restrict and oppose what we deserve??
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2
This, I wish to achieve...

No comments:

Post a Comment