Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coming home.

I used to write faster and come up with things to write when the music plays... It feels different now, I seem to need silence to write nowadays...

Shifting back to Putra Heights, this abode of mine that I left for nearly 7 years... Just only last week have I moved in finally to this place. But it doesn't feel like home yet, I guess I was away too long, nor did I actually ever felt myself here in the first place...

If I never did shifted out of here, I can imagine the me that's still quiet and not willing to come out of his invisible shell...

Shifting always changes a person... Even up till now, I can feel the change that comes from this shift...

Thinking back and counting, this home of mine is already 9 years old... But to be frank, I barely lived 3 years here.

Coming home, but not feeling home... It's a hard feeling to describe... I left my heart back in Sitiawan, placed in her hands to keep... I left my mind in Sitiawan, sitting in the band room of Nan Hwa... I left my bike in Sitiawan, parked in the porch of my friend's house. I left Sitiawan, but Sitiawan has yet to leave me...

I long for many things... But it's going to be a long time before I can satisfy such longing.

I'm home, yet I feel the need to go home still... Wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment