Sunday, May 3, 2009

So fast...

Just like last year, time just slips away faster and faster... Accelerating each year, and now, I am writing this blog during the 2nd of May 2009. What? May already??? See, the tricky thing called time...

Exam... AHHHHHH... I just feel so helpless each year when ever you come...

Competition... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!..... We are so not prepared for this.....

But rumour has it that Perak Marching Band Competition may be canceled (I didn't comfirm it, don't say it is me who say... may only be 0.01% that this will happen) due the political instability of Perak, specifically because no organizing party was confirmed yet to hold this Competition... I'm just telling so that you all out there will be prepared for the worst...

Today funeral... nothing speacial... just like JXun said... sunny, but not too hot, and walk 2 round... thats all... JXun become lightbulb today... haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment