1. I was born in Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
2. I have a birth mark on my right thigh.
3. I had a girlfriend when I was in kindergarden.
4. When I was in primary school, my ambition was to be a pilot.
5. I studied in 3 different primary schools before.
6. I was caned by Pn.Toh 32 times in a row when I was form 2.
7. I was no. 48 in my class position during standard 1. My class had 50 people.
8. My initial role in the 2008 English Drama Competition was a policemen.
9. My first experience playing the cymbal was when I was 6 years old, during my kindergarden concert, I played the Chinese cymbal.
10. I went to America when I was just 18 months old.
11. My favorite hang-out when I'm back in Subang is Sunway Pyramid.
12. I tend to neglect my personal hygiene often.
13. I was once a Red Cross member, a Scout, and a St. John when I was in primary school.
14. I am terrible at spelling.
15 I used to score 75~78% in my Chinese exam when I was in primary school.
Now that you've read it, it's your turn to write about the 15 things you think people don't know about you.