Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Riding pass life...

Wake up, brush teeth, eat breakfast, go school, chat with friends, back stab teachers, come home, do homework, go tuition, go band, come back home, eat dinner, play computer, go up, brush teeth, read a book, sleep... the cycle repeats for 5 days.

Is the circle of life?...... I hope not...

Put it on more recent things that happened, I'd say life can always be interesting if you make it.

Alas, I haven't finish the essay I should have finish 3 days ago, I will be rushing to complete it later... What a fool to make blogging a priority... Tomorrow is the deadline for 2 things: That essay I mentioned and the English Society 2009 Quiz Challenge, being the Game Master isn't easy... 3 days of searching and working and only about 80 questions... I wonder whether it is enough...

Today, band, if you asked me, is more stable, in terms of tempo, and has since improve a lot. But the song is still lacking impact... Actually I liked Ride I.opener better compared to this year's opener... But you can't deny that this year's formations and actions are better, not to mention the repertoire selection is much better... Still, Ride was a powerful song, full of emotion, and we put a lot of effort last year for the 1st song...

Well, go to go finish that essay...

No comments:

Post a Comment