Thursday, April 9, 2009

Life is a Drama

What? Champion? Really?? I can't believe it?!...... That was my first response after hearing the results.

And, it's a long story....

Long time ago, in a far away land known as Sitiawan................................

Aiya, skip la.... So to say, it all started back in Febuary, Miss Lim comes finding me to act again for drama this year, as an old man.....

And now, so fast 2 months over.... We came out as Champion in destrict competition... now need to compete with all the other strong schools in Perak

The results of the other schools ah.... Can't remember well... If I'm not mistaken: 1st runner up I don't know.... 2nd runner up is SMK ACS... 3rd runner up I don't know..... 4th runner up is SMJK Ayer Tawar....

So ya.... photos have to wait....

On other activities, today I go cut back to botak again... haha, so specific reasons, just for nostalgic value...

And today band.... nothing special... just that bass drum got 3 people playing nia.... All play unison....... Benjamin, where you go?..... Ah Muz half way go to tuition........

No comments:

Post a Comment