Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tender dream... Let me be free.

It was a dream, that somehow I can re-live the fondest memory I had back in 2008. I believe all band members from that period are yearning to re-live the memory.

But I dreamed a dream last night. Suddenly, it hit me like a speeding train. No dream will ever repeat itself. I was in denial! I didn't wanted to miss away that sweet memory like that! 2008 was too good.

But now, I hath think thoroughly. I have to accept it, I can never have the chance to experience what I experienced back 2 years ago...

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I can't make a better and brighter memory for myself this year. Optimism aside, I just wanna post myself a reminder that I shouldn't get caught up in my dreams to a point where I become a slave of my dreams.

Needless to say, so should all the rest of you band members who read my blog about the importance of leaving the past where it ought to be. Look toward the future, and aim for the highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment