Saturday, March 14, 2009

K.Lumpur Report

Back to Putra Heights.... Been pretty interesting... Ever since my cousins moved up from Johor to here, it's still fun... But they are going back to J.B. for two days to get the SPM results, so only managed to meet up with them for a night.

Currently at my Aunt's place, a real nice apartment, though it'd be more peaceful without any of my younger cousins running around making sound pollution...

Will be going for some shopping later, planning on finding some books to read. But none of the books so far seems to pull me. Will be looking for a pair of pants as well, cause I lost another one to band..... All ripped up from the rough practices... And I will definitely go to electronics section, paradise of gadgets...

Will be back by Tueday, and good thing too... Thank goodness AhBoon declared this weekend a holiday for the band, if not I'll miss a whole lot of stuf... Junt's coming... Be prepared, Percussion, prepare to go on I.D.I.O.T. mode again.... Intensive Drum Informative Observation & Training...

No comments:

Post a Comment