Friday, October 5, 2012

Making you angry.

I am busy here doing tribute. I get myself immerse in my scope of academic and co-curricular activities because it feels gratifying. And when I am in that mood and zone of work, the thing that sets me on fire to burn is a text from you saying I didn't make time for you. Here's my answer, 24 hours is too little on weekdays in the city. Trust me if I were to be in Kampar, I'd have more time up my sleeves.

There is a time and place for all things to happen under the sun, and that includes dating and courtship. But being so close to finals and tribute, it is a very wrong thing if I don't commit myself to academics and instead, to date.

I opt not to break up because I am content by what you do. So you here are the one who hated me for what I do in the 1st place. I love music, I can share that passion. Unfortunately you retaliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment