Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going International.

3 days before we head out for The Land of Smiles. Nan Hwa Marching Band, after 5 years, will finally go beyond Malaysian shores again.

1st TIMBC, apparently won't be as grand as I perceived, a rather poor participation response, total of 4 bands competing in division 1, a bit of a disappointment. YET, the drum battle can attract 14 teams!!!

Anyway, I'm seriously not going to Thailand with any intent on winning it hard like I did in NATCOMP. I will however treat it as one big performance, my definite last to be exact, and in addition, to have a bit more fun in my final years of dependence before heading out to reality.

Progressions so far isn't to my satisfaction, but I can hope more than this.

Hopes to make it memorable? At least a flat butt will remind me of that. 24 hours + on the bus, good luck to me.

1 comment:

  1. Music For Pleasure (Radio Station) GBOY “Getting to the Money” Over 16000 downloadshttp://www.radiowavecds.com/mfp/mfp_onesheet_artist.asp?IDP=2436604&IDB=2061

    RadioWave (Radio Station) GBOY “Getting to the Money” Over 16000 downloadshttp://www.radiowavecds.com/mfp/MFP_Artist_Bio.aspx?IDP=2436604&IDB=2061

    ReplyDelete